Org DesignTransformations, improvements and change
Facilitation and Expertise
in new ways of organizing
We are experts in Organizational Design with experience of helping companies like Sony Ericsson, AstraZeneca, IKEA, Sony Mobile, Lantmännen and organizations within the public sector with transformations, improvements and change.
The world is changing faster and faster and we are in the middle of a new paradigm.
More and more organizations realize that the traditional ways of organizing based on Command and Control does not work anymore. Digitalization is an enabler but it can be a hinder if is not adopted in the right way or in time.
It is about learning and re-learning and about adopting systemic ways of organizing that are people-centric.
Some of our methods and tools are:
- Agile methods and ways of working
- Agile in context
- Appreciative Inquiry (AI)
- Non Violent Communication (NVC)
- BUA (Before, Under, After) – Meetings with meaning and results
- H&F (Hopes and Fears) – understanding risk and opportunities
- SADI model for Organizational Design. (State, Assess, Design, Implement)
- R&F – Retrospective and Feedforward
We help teams and organizations on their culture journey by:
- Supporting mapping of the current state and drawing the future dream
- Proving guidance and supporting transformations
- Designing and delivering tailored training in organizational design
- Partnering with our clients to run improvements
- Arranging inspirational visits to other organizations
Contact us if you want to know more.
Democratizing the workplace
By providing guidance and spreading knowledge as well as tools for self-organizing and progressive ways of work.